Here you can find descriptions of some of Axotron's former projects.
- Analog design as a consultant for ÅF in Borlänge
- Signal processing architecture for a radar
- Evaluation board for a high-speed ASIC
- Portable demo equipment for synthetic micro muscles
- Line driver for the electronic punching system Emit
- Null-modem branch cable with power regulator for a bluetooth adapter.
As an employee at Enea, Kreatel, Motorola and SP Devices I have also contributed the major part of the electronics competence during the devlopment of the following product/projects:
- Control and signal processing electronics for an air borne low-frequency radar.
- Several generations of broad band set-top-boxes.
- FPGA based software defined radio platforms.
- AD-converter boards (data acquisition boards) with extremely high performance, like 16-bits 260 MSPS, 14-bits 1600 MSPS, 12-bits 4000 MSPS and 8-bits 8000 MSPS.